basis of boredom

i wonder where will this end up. i mean this text. eh wait, mayb i mean this blog, or! mayb i just mean... maybe..

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

hahaha well! i went solo on niner victor bravo oscar oscar :D funky plane i must say! hahaha

it's really damn fun to solo :D

but well i dunno. right now i'm feeling down :( cause me going on to the next phase ain't really confirmed yet. as in my instructor has recommended me but it seems as if there is some oppressive force stopping me from going on :( and seeing jamie, junyong, sammy and co all move on and flying their solos, it's really tempting.

imagine if i don't make it to ppl. :( all the "hard work and effort" i have put into flying all just gone like that.

i was super high when i went solo.

but it just lasted for 6 mins.

a 0.2 duration of solo gone like that. 16.4 hours of dual flights, all stacked together to send me for my first solo. amazing it might be, but well it's the truth!

so now, i shall just wait at home, hoping aunty will call me and tell me i can go down and clear my documents for PPL. i just wait and hope.

and in the mean time, i shall attempt to shift my focus off to other earthly matters like studying, pw and council..

ta-da

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home